USB (Type A)
Transfer your embroidery designs to your machine faster with the USB (Type A) port. Or access your embroidery design cards with the embroidery card slot.
Lettering and Multi-Positioning Embroidery Hoop
Embroider 6 alphabet styles in your multi-position hoop.
Hands-Free Presser Foot Lift
Effortlessly raise the presser foot with a tap of the knee, leaving your hands free for control and precision in your sewing.
Easily set your bobbin. Merely drop in the top-loading bobbin and pull the thread through the slot. Let Quick-Set do the rest.
The Ellure Plus has 205 built-in stitches, 3 alphabet styles and lateral feeding.
Baby Lock IQ Technology™
Baby Lock IQ Technology is what makes Baby Lock machines so smart and efficient. IQ Technology works with the "brain" of your machine to help achieve exactly what you desire.
- USB (type A) port
- 205 Built-in Stitches including 71 utility stitches, 51 decorative, 18 satin, 11 decorative satin, 15 cross stitches. There are also 3 alphabet styles.
- Embroidery design library
120 frame patterns and a large library of built-in designs (including 40 Baby Lock exclusive designs)
Choose from 6 character/alphabet styles for monograms or text
- LCD touch screen (120 x 64 dot matrix)
The large, easy-to-read LCD touch screen makes accessing the Ellure's settings, designs, and editing tools fast and simple.
- Large embroidery field - 5" X 7" hoop
- Hands-Free Presser Foot Lift
- Multi-Position Hoop
- 205 Built-in stitches including:
- 71 Utility (with 10 styles of one-step buttonholes)
- 51 Decorative
- 18 Satin
- 11 Decorative satin
- 15 Cross
- 39 Combinable Utility stitches
- 3 Alphabet Styles
- Side feeding
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm on sewing stitches
- Maximum Utility stitch width: 7mm
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on machine
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 10 Memory Pockets for Character or Decorative stitches; allows 70 entries per pocket
- Lock key for Utility and Decorative stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Twin needle settings key
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Programmable needle up/down
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Electronic foot control with separate power cord
- Free arm with drop feed lever
- Accessory storage compartment
- Built-in Embroidery Design Library
- 106 embroidery designs which include an elegant script font and 40 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 120 Frame Patterns
- 6 Font styles in upper and lower case
- Embroiders up to 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) embroidery field
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 50,000 stitches per design
- Up to 12 Memory Pockets for embroidery equaling 512KB/150,000 stitches
- Pattern editing
- Enlargement (up to 20%)
- Reduction (up to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- 1°, 10°, and 90° pattern rotation
- LCD Touch Screen (120 x 64 dot matrix) shows
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- 8-point trial function
- Embroidery speed up to 650 spm (stitches per minute)
- 300 color names
- Language conversion capabilities (14 languages)
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
- Optional Gold Standard service and support program for your peace-of-mind (available in U.S.)
- Optional extension table
- Optional embroidery hoops
- Medium 4" x 4"
- Small 1" x 2.5"
- Multi-position 12" x 5"
- Instructional and Help Resources: Built-in Operational Guide
- 12 Snap-on feet:
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe
- Stitch guide
- Adjustable zipper/piping
- 2 Hoops included:
- 5" x 7" Embroidery hoop and grid
- 5" x 12" Embroidery hoop and grid
- Alternate bobbin case for use with pre-wound bobbins
- Hard cover for machine
- Bobbin center pin (for pre-wound bobbin)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (White)
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- Plus more
Stabilizers - Select the right foundation for every design
Soft Stitch Fusible Stitch Cover Up 5 Yards x 8"
This stabilizer is ideal for covering the back of finished embroidery to prevent scratching the skin. Make any embroidery project comfortable to wear, including children's clothing and those with sensitive skin.
Press Away Embroidery Stabilizer
Press-Away Topping is a temporary stabilizer that dissolves when pressed with a hot, dry iron. Itís used during the application process to provide stability to stitches, which helps prevent puckering, tunneling, and distortion. Press-Away topping is perfect for applications that need stability but absolutely no stabilizer remaining.
Hydro Melt - Embroidery Topping
This is the perfect topping for projects that use high pile fabrics such as fleece, terry cloth, and knits. It creates a smooth embroidery surface so stitches wonít sink into your fabric, giving a crisp definition and detail to your work. Hydro Melt dissolves in water, so it should only be used on projects that can be wet without staining. You can easily remove the stabilizer with a damp cloth or sponge. If you are using a steamer or iron, do not let it come into direct contact with the Hydro Melt.
Bobbins - Get prepared for any project
Hoops - Embroider designs of all sizes and shapes
Others - See what's possible with your machine