Ellegante Embroidery & Quilting Upgrade PackageFind a Retailer
Add even more features to the most advanced sewing and embroidery machine from Baby Lock, with the Ellegante Embroidery & Quilting Upgrade Package. This upgrade package is full of the latest LCD technology, innovative features and new quilting feet. This is a must have for the Ellegante owner.
Upgraded Embroidery Features
- Drag and Drop: Change pattern positions ever faster by simply dragging and dropping your selections on the Ellegante
- LCD touch screen
- Connectivity Using USB Mouse & Hub: Now you can use a mouse to accurately select embroidery patterns, stitches and flip pages on the LCD touch screen.
- Color Sorting Borders: Save time and eliminate extra thread changes. By sorting colors, you can embroider the same color in repeated border patterns before moving on to your next thread.
Upgraded Quilting Features
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System: This system detects the thickness of your fabrics and continuously adjusts the presser foot pressure for you while you're sewing.
- Advanced Pivoting Feature: This feature automatically drops the needle down to hold fabric in place while leaving the foot up to give hands-on control and precision.
3 Free-Motion Quilting Feet
- Quilting Foot: Supports fabric when using a straight stitch.
- Open Toe Quilting Foot: Increases visibility for decorative and zig-zag stitches.
- Echo Quilting Foot: Includes measurements to help create perfect free-motion &stippling; effects.
Bonus CD Includes:
- 64 designs from Amazing Designs for 4" x 4" hoop or larger. This fun compilation includes a sampling of popular embroidery design collections from Amazing Designs such as Teatime I, Happy Hour, and Lighhouses I.
- The Embroidery & Quilting Upgrade Package is only compatible with the Baby Lock Ellegante embroidery machine.
This Package Includes:
- An installation Guide and CD containing software and instruction manual.
- 3 Free-Motion Quilting Feet. Quilting Foot.
- Open Toe Quilting Foot.
- Echo Quilting Foot.
- Bobbin cover with inch measurements for center needle position.
- IBM or compatible computer Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP.
- CD-ROM Drive.
- Available USB port.
- Internet access