The Pathfinder come with 263 built-in designs
Use the Sensor Pen to assign the design’s positioning and placement. Simply touch the fabric with the Sensor Pen and the Pathfinder knows where to place the design.
CLICK HERE. Select “Login/Register” farther down on the page. Select “Create an account” button. Complete the information requested including the Love of Knowledge access code. and click hte "Create Account" button.
If you've purchased a product that qualifies for a rebate, you can submit it on our rebates site.
There are a number of reasons you would want to have a Baby Lock products registered:
- To register your machine, serger, Gold Standard or Love of Sewing for warranty purposes
- So an authorized Baby Lock dealer can check your registered product information when you take it in for service and will then be able to determine what is covered by the Baby Lock warranty
- There may be times Baby Lock may send you special offers and information based on Baby Lock products you registered
- For your future reference should you need it
Any sewing machine with the "Button Stitch" to sew on buttons can do this easily.
- Machine Setting:Button Stitch
- Stitch Width: 2.5
- Stitch Length: 0 (or as low as it will go)
- Foot: Pearl Foot
- Lower Feed Dogs
If you prepared your machine properly for storage by oiling it well to keep rust from attacking it, there are a couple of things you will want to do before using it on your project. First, remove the bobbin, race, and ring. Wipe all the parts with a dry cloth. Replace the bobbin parts and bobbin. Then sew, on a scrap of fabric first. When you think you machine should be oiled, oil the bobbin area. Run your machine with outout thread a minute, and wipe out excess oil. That should keep the oil from soiling the thread and fabric you are sewing.
We do not suggest using paper prewound bobbins. The thread is wound very tight, and is not a good quality thread. When the bobbin is running low the tension can be effected.