FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I submit a rebate?
How do I register my Baby Lock machine, serger and/or Gold Standard or Love of Sewing?
- Login to your Baby Lock Account
- From the Dashboard, click the Register a New Machine
- Enter the information, select Validate
UPDATES & SUPPORT
My Solaris and Palette 11 are not staying connected for wireless transfer of my embroidery designs. Any info or advice?
The wireless transfer between Palette 11 and the Baby Lock Solaris is designed so that both the Solaris and Palette 11 maintain the connection when either is turned off.
- If one or both are turned off, it is recommended that the Solaris be turned on before launching Palette 11.
- Both Palette 11 and the Solaris are mobile connections, resulting in the occasional disconnect between them. While you are able to turn both the computer and the machine off without losing connection between the two, we have found that an update of the computer’s operating system or the computer going into hibernation/sleep mode, can interfere with that connection. In that case, you should follow the steps to reconnect Palette 11 to the Solaris to make the wireless transfer available once again.
Where can I find updates for my machine?
CLASSES, EVENTS & PROJECTS
Where do I set-up my new Love of Knowledge Membership?
What classes are available with a Love of Knowledge membership?Your membership includes ALL the video classes we do.