At Baby Lock, we are all about the love! Baby Lock team members recently digitized this design to share with our LGBTQIA+ maker community and allies. Incorporate this design in your projects to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community!
- LOVE FLAT was created for the BLSA/BLSA2 10-5/8” x 16” hoop. Download Design here.
- LOVE ARCH was created for use in the BMVT10 8” x 14” hoop. Download Design here.
- LOVE ARCH 2 was created for use in the BLDY, BLDY2, BLTA, and BLMA 9-1/2” x 14” hoops. It can also be stitched on the 9-1/2” x 14” hoops on the BLSA and BLSA2 machines. Download Design here.
- LOVE ARCH 3 was created for use in machines with 5" x 7" hoop capability (BLMCC, BLMF02, BLPY). Download Design here.
- LOVE ARCH 4 was created for use in machines with a 6" x 10" hoop capability. Download the Design here.
- LOVE ARCH 5 was created for use in machines with 8" x 12" hoop capability (BLAE, BLPF). Download the Design here.
The designs were created in Palette 11 using a true type font (Bauhaus 93). Each letter was converted to a shape; then stitch properties were assigned:
- Outer satin edges were changed to 4mm width/density = 5 lines/mm
- Each letter was filled with Net Fill Stitch (spacing = 2.0, angle = 43 degrees to start and changed in the arch files)
- The heart is a built-in shape
- Alignment and mirror image tools were used to arrange the letters and hearts
- The stitch out order is designed to stitch from the center out to minimize puckering and pulling.
- Design file format is .pes